Friday, February 13, 2004

For What It's Worth

I'm probably not looking at enough of the right (wrong?) places on the internet, but I am feeling somewhat optimistic that libertarian ideals might catch on in the population in general. Hopefully the ideas of personal freedom and responsibility from both the Cop and the Nanny will build up a bandwagon effect.

In that hope, I want it down, in writing, that I was libertarian before being libertarian was cool. More importantly, I want it time stamped that this was written before being libertarian before being libertarian was cool was cool.

(What about that "Change Time & Date" option to the right of this new post window? - ed. sotto voce: "Shut up!" Out Loud: Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

Update: It just so happens that the Letter of the Day at Electric Venom is F. (Just so happens my Foot - ed. I need to get myself a new editor.) Be welcome in this quaint land where the Site Meter is still in single digits.

No comments: