Thursday, January 06, 2005

And Now For a Word From Our Sponsor

Sorry for the light blogging, although from the sitemeter stats it would seem that you guys seem to prefer it when I'm away. I just started the new job this week. Nothing can take the energy from a body like a two hour commute, not to mention waking up at 4:30 in the morning to do it.

There are two things that will help the situation. One is to move closer to work. (If any of you out there know of a cheap apartment or room for rent in the Los Angeles area, please drop me a line.) The other is going to second shift. I have always been of the opinion that it is better to stay up late than get up early. Must be a holdover from my college days. Plus, it means that I could spend my weekends gaming without throwing my body clock completely out of whack. For some reason, seeing dawn on sunday via a too-long tryst with saturday night tends to make monday morning a real bitch.

So, within the next week, I shall be a night shift metallurgist. Somehow that seems to sum me up quite well.

No comments: