Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My Kingdom for a Link!

I had such a nice head of steam going for a post today. It stemmed from a news report on the radio about a number of celebrities sending a letter to Gov. Schwarzenegger urging him to allow the issuing of drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. Then I get home and I can't find a link to the story anywhere. I was even set to use it as the inaugural of The Count for 2005.

So, lacking that story to work with, I'll just go with this one:

Gates gives $750M to vaccinate kids

It is stories like this that make it hard to keep a non-stop stream of vituperation aimed at Bill Gates. Let's just hope that these vaccines make it possible for the children to fight off viruses better than Windows XP does.

That was a long way to go for a joke. I think I'll go to bed now.

No comments: