Sunday, August 21, 2005

Milblogger Bar-B-Q

Just got back from San Diego where I attended Doc-in-th-Box's first Milblogger Bar-B-Q. OK, so technically speaking I'm not a Milblogger, yet somehow I still ended up with an invitation. Sean (Doc In The Box) said it had something to do with my writing ability. Anyway, a good time was had by all. Except for the chicken, they didn't seem to last all that long, but they gave their lives for a good cause.

The one issue I do have to make about the preliminary recap at Sean's is that Team America did not actually induce the mentioned shutting up. There were the sing-alongs and rude comments and applause at various points of the film. I leave it to you to guess which ones. Hint: "Why did Alec Baldwin's head getting blown off get three showings and Janine Garofolo's head only get the one?"

There are a few photos taken by Sean at the above link, but expect more from Da Goddess and She Who Will Be Obeyed!!

By the way, in case any of you ever wondered, I'm the dude with the dark beard.

No comments: