Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sing It, Brothers

I did the pizza delivery thing for several years. A friend of mine did the same while she lived back east, and she says that people in California don't know how to tip the pizza guy. Amen to that I thought. Still, anyone who has had that job for any length of time can appreciate the true tales told by a group of drivers in Minneapolis. Very frank, and not for the easily offended.

Personally, I didn't mind the deliveries I made to hospitals. I remember one to the maternity ward. Another time was to a sick kid. I remember it not being depressing, rather I felt like I had some good karma coming my way. The pizza guy is second only to Santa Claus in the world of children, so delivering the pizza really made that kid's night.

Via Hugh Hewitt

No comments: