Friday, September 03, 2004

Early Polls

Via Instapundit comes a Time Magazine poll showing the President opening a double digit lead. I managed to avoid the majority of Bush's speech last night, and it may what is keeping me on my "None of the Above" course.

The view from the cheap seats is showing me something that may be driving the numbers. I know others have made this statement, but there definitely seems to be a Beer Factor involved. I don't mean that the more beer you drink, the better Bush looks. I mean that Bush comes across as someone most people would enjoy sitting with on the back porch while knocking back a couple of brews.

Watching the trends in numbers, it strikes me that Bush and Kerry get opposite results with face time on TV. Bush's numbers go up, while Kerry's go down.

No comments: