Thursday, September 30, 2004

Undercut by Vile Registration

I just finished reading Lilek's latest and was preparing to add my two cents. James got his inspiration off of yet another columnist complaining about how he is a professional reporter and how bloggers are getting delusions of grandeur on taking the CBS memo debacle to ideas of replacing main stream media. I had read the article in queston, and found it to be full of the same elitism that has informed many other such articles. I was prepared to write a post about how the main stream media seems to be under the delusion that their readership is a mass of empty vessels waiting to be filled with knowledge.

Then, during the time I was reading the rest of Lilek's take on the whole blogger/main stream media boundary, the Star Tribune put the article behind a registration wall. So, F it all.

1 comment:

job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Look who checking out my accident angeles lawyer los motorcycle blog?